About me #
Hi! I am Pierre-Marie Dartus, software engineer based out of Paris, France.
Currently working at Salesforce on the UI platform, I create tools and frameworks for developers to build the next generation of web applications on the Salesforce platform.
GitHub / Twitter / LinkedIn
- Lightning Web Components: A lightweight Web component based UI framework
- rcast: PWA podcast player written with LWC
- snapline: Convert screenshots stored in devtool performance trace into GIFs
- speedline: Calculate the speed index from devtools performance trace
- 2016 - Leverage GraphQL to Efficiently Query Data Relationships @ Dreamforce'16 [slides / recording]
- 2017 - Aura performance analysis & Best practices @ Paris Salesforce Developer group [slides]
- 2019 - Build Lightning Web Components that Run Anywhere @ TrailheadDX'19 [slides]
- 2019 - How Does Salesforce Build Lightning Web Components? @ Salesforce Paris World Tour [slides]
- 2022 - What's new with Lightning Web Components? @ TrailblazerDX'22 [slides]